Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt wait to post this. I haven been the owner of several mustangs over my years driving. Ive recently had a 1996 Mustang Cobra, and a 1995 Conv Mustang GT. Well Ive recently started working at a new job. My wife would drive the cobra and I the GT. Dudes this is the only way I could con my wife into getting the pair. Every morning while driving the Gt this guy would hound me in a modded GT. I know he has Flowmasters, Mac H Pippe, cold air, pullies and a bunch of other stuff. Its a 5 speed. I really couldnt ever beat em, but just keep up. This has gone on for all the time Ive been here at my new job. Well, things do change. The GT is gone, and I now have the G35. Guess what, who do I see running in and out of the traffic lanes is that same evil GT that has giving me nothing but headaches. We come to a stop light, I get over on the right lane, he tries to get the whole shot. Light turns green and I hit it, were both tied together for about 4 seconds and then I just pull hard on him and leave him in his wake about two full car lengths. Man, I just pointed and shook my head and said not in this car you dont. After that he just backed off and went his way. So to all you G35 owners be proud of your car it is truely an amazing machine[thmsup]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Awesome kill man! Love it.

[xx(]

I'm getting so frustrated because I never seem to get any takers at the lights. Pulled up next to a mustang the other day, looked over at the guy, revved my engine, and he just looked ahead. Light turned green, and he didn't even hit the gas as far as I could tell. Wuss!

[ghey]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
33 Posts
I feel the exact same way. I was driving down the road the other day and pulled along next to a totally riced eclipse. Bananna yellow, big wing, 4 inch pipe, the whole bit. he would not go at three different lights. - very disappointing.

G35 6mt
blue/graphite
everything but nav. - cause men don't need directions from anything

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
As you guys probably noticed already, I must be a very lucky fellow at lights. Hec, I think I'm going to have to start paying VQ for space in the racing forum if things continue this way! [crazy]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

1 - 4 of 4 Posts