Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard they are going to be making a Supercharged G35 Coupe labeled the G35S? Anybody else hear this?

[cheers]

On Order|2003 G35 Coupe|6MT|Aero|Prem| Laser Red/Graphite|

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Might be a rumor, but the actual aftermarket kit is coming out in July for the coupe. If I'm not mistaken, Stillen makes this kit.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone know what transmissions mods (new clutch??)will be necessary to support the added hp generated w/ the supercharger?? How many ponies is the supercharger capable of generating?? What is estimated street price of supercharger kit??

G35 6mt
blue/graphite
everything but nav. - cause men don't need directions from anything

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jonathan

Anyone know what transmissions mods (new clutch??)will be necessary to support the added hp generated w/ the supercharger?? How many ponies is the supercharger capable of generating?? What is estimated street price of supercharger kit??

G35 6mt
blue/graphite
everything but nav. - cause men don't need directions from anything
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Price ranges are expected in the $4,000.00-$4,500.00 for the kit, and it should put out an added 80-100hp to your existing 260 or 280. I think the factory transmission components would handle this power, but aftermarket upgrades will be available anyway for more performance.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$4500!!!!!! Holy Crapola!!!!

On Order | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | Laser Red/Graphite | OUCH!! |

·
Registered
45 Posts
Order #1 --------------------> Jedi [:D]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I spoke to the service manager at my dealer and he told me that the kit already retrofits on the sedan, and has to be slightly modified for the coupe (already in development at Stillen). Now why would a 350Z's engine compartment assimilate to the sedan more than to the coupe is past my thinking ability. However, expect both to come out around late summer...

XL

·
Registered
45 Posts
Will the dealers provide installation of this? Warranty? Price?

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi

Will the dealers provide installation of this?

Absolutely. I just confirmed it with my dealer. Confirm it with the ones in your area just to make sure...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi
Warranty? Price?

Good questions. Warranty will remain as long as the dealer installs everything (Hourly fee through the roof). As for the price, I guess we need the kit to come out first to find out exact numbers!

Peace!

XL

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a need for speed!!!!! 2 More Days for the "G"

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite |

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

I have a need for speed!!!!! 2 More Days for the "G"

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite |

Badass! Can't wait to see it on the road...

XL

·
Registered
94 Posts
well dont get too excited yet. you have to get this....

to accomodate this....

so that 4 to 5 grr becomes quite a bit more once you buy the hood and paint it. oh and lets hope that it fits correctly. i would stay away from this option. turbos will be more efficient and prolly less costly.....

Doc

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

·
Registered
94 Posts
sorry about the huge pic of the a/m hood. only size i could link......

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No Prob Doc...It looks Great.....

I wonder if you can get a modified hood for the G35 as well? [cheers]

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually saw a G35 Sedan with a carbon Fiber Hood. Talk about Butt[thmsdn][werd]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 16 of 16 Posts