Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Is it just me, or does that look like a BMW prop on the hood? Those little grilles on the side look like they were pulled off an M3 too. If you want a Beemer, just buy one.

- Desperately seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Registered
197 Posts
that looks AWESOME-except for that bmw prop on the hood- i want one!!!!![boink]

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
It's one of the few photoshoped mods that I actually like.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I am just not digging the BMW M3 front bumper thing going on or the Lamborghini air ducts... the grill does look cool, I just guess that I have seen way to many civics with that same side grill to be able to appreciate it on our car.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
persaonlly i only like the side doors, the big front lip i dont like its to big.. its a insane car though...

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Briliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/
Mods:
K&N Air Filter</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jtb, just cause it has the bimmer hood and bumper, does not imply at all that I want a bimmer. Why would I when G35 has the best looking grille and lights?

I just really like the side grille and the bumper is okay... but I would design my own over both the stock and BMWs

Just a pics to look at and wonder :) nothing more, nothing less

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Not my cup of tea. It's very rice, besides the fact that I don't believe there's enough room in the door for that much scoop. More importantly, if it's cosmetic only, it would do nothing but increase drag and hamper performance.

I don't know why people are calling them "Euro-lights" as I believe the trend started with the Alteza.

On a side note, is there any way we can have the UBB tags eliminated from use in sigs, VQ?

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

I don't know why people are calling them "Euro-lights" as I believe the trend started with the Alteza.

On a side note, is there any way we can have the UBB tags eliminated from use in sigs, VQ?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Once again, Semi is correct, the trend did begin with the Altezza in Japan (IS300 here is it "brother")

also, [chant] Down with the tags in sigs!! [/chant]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yea those tail lights do look nice in that pic, but when you put those on a car that is in color and not just black and white i bet they will look very bad. Just a thought to consider.

2003 G35C / 6mt / DG & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA 5 Months, Maybe 1.5 weeks?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Fwabs

Yea those tail lights do look nice in that pic, but when you put those on a car that is in color and not just black and white i bet they will look very bad. Just a thought to consider.

I tend to agree with you on this one Fwabs. Silver might also be okay, but I'd have to see it on a color first before deciding whether or not I'll like it.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
97 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Maynard

So I'm guessing this photo is not photoshopped like the other one... does anyone know where to get lights like this? (Can anyone out there read japanese? ;-) )

I'm really starting to want those lights badly =P

-no sig this time

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
yes, that would be the one. sorry, dont know what I was thinking... or maybe that is the problem.. I wasnt thinking at all![bigeyes]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">So I'm guessing this photo is not photoshopped like the other one... does anyone know where to get lights like this? (Can anyone out there read japanese? ;-) )<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm pretty sure I've seen that same picture used in an Infiniti ad, without the Alteza lights. that looks photoshopped to me, regardless. The lighting and color are way off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.