Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day all!

I stopped by a dealer today (salesman was exceptional and gave some good information). He filled me in on the details of the 2004 coupe, I got these from sutospies.com:

Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe

Designed from the ground up on the racing-inspired FM (Front Mid-ship) platform, the Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe offers all of the advanced technology, leading-edge design and luxury amenities of the Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan but in a stylish, two-door body. The G35 Sport Coupe features a long list of standard performance features, including a 280 horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC V6 mated to a choice of a 6-speed manual transmission or 5-speed electronically controlled automatic with manual shift mode. The G35 Sport Coupe receives minor enhancements for the 2004 model year.

Enhancements to the 2004 G35 Sport Coupe include:
·New front center console for Coupe Leather 6M/T model (adds center armrest and an additional front cupholder)
·Improved standard 6-disc CD changer (with faster operation)
·Standard Tire Pressure Monitor System
·Engine will meet LEV2 standard for emission control (beginning with October production)
·Twilight Blue exterior color added

I am in between in M3 and the G35. I have until the first week in August to decide!

Klawria D' Notrub
2004 Ivory Pearl or Graphite | Need a good Dealer!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Ahh man if you could get the M3 with: Laguna Seca Blue, SMG, Navi, and the works I would say go for it, but that also does cost 59k. So you could get the G35 and fully load it with extra money for whatever you might need it for. AS far as looks I would say teh G35, but then you could also have [bowdown]SMG. Tough call, whatever car u get they are both great cars.

2003 G35C / 6mt / DG & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA 5 Months

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anyone know if this will hinder the current horespower output?

·Engine will meet LEV2 standard for emission control (beginning with October production)

I haven't heard to much about it since its release, does anyone have more information on this update to the 2004?

[cheers]

Klawria D' Notrub
2004 Ivory Pearl or Graphite | Need a good Dealer!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was talking with someone at Nissan the other day, who has a 2004 G35 Coupe on order. He has talked with Nissan engineers and they claim power is up for 2004. It will still be rated at 280hp but should be a little faster than the 350Z even with the extra weight.

Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT/Premium/Nav/Sat

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Steve Cornelius

I was talking with someone at Nissan the other day, who has a 2004 G35 Coupe on order. He has talked with Nissan engineers and they claim power is up for 2004. It will still be rated at 280hp but should be a little faster than the 350Z even with the extra weight.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[bs]

·
Registered
818 Posts
Have to agree with you Lipps...That one makes no sense at all... [image]http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/shame.gif[/image]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, klawria has a point, what it's mean when they say:

2004 Ivory Pearl 6MT
AirSplat.com - Airsoft Guns!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts