Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get this off my chest:
I like to read all the car info that's around. Since there is no Infiniti news group, I read the one for Nissan, which occasionally contains an Infiniti post. The other day, a guy asked a question pertaining to the driveability of a rear-wheel drive G35. He also asked about using something besides 93 octane in the car. I answered him by stating that the car was a terrific handler, and required no learning curve since he was concerned that the car was not FWD. I also told him that using lower octane fuel was OK, but that performance would probably suffer.

The next day, someone by the name of "'nuther bob" replied to my answer. Did I get flamed!! He accused me of either being an Infiniti salesman, or a know-nothing internet jerk. I was really pissed.

Moral of story - read the newsgroups, but do not post. Keep your own opinions to a forum like this one.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
What a jackass! Did you rip him a new one?

[boxing]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That's funny, I've seen lots of flaming going on here as well. But it's mostly in good nature at least... mostly. [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts