Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 7132 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,588 Posts
superdds said:
any of you playing fantasy football?
Yup, I am! I have won my league the last 2 years in a row! 8) I am in a Yahoo winners league. In other words, every one in that league won there league last year. I can't wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,496 Posts
Hexxum001 said:
superdds said:
any of you playing fantasy football?
Yup, I am! I have won my league the last 2 years in a row! 8) I am in a Yahoo winners league. In other words, every one in that league won there league last year. I can't wait!
who's on your team and what positions do you start?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,588 Posts
superdds said:
Hexxum001 said:
superdds said:
any of you playing fantasy football?
Yup, I am! I have won my league the last 2 years in a row! 8) I am in a Yahoo winners league. In other words, every one in that league won there league last year. I can't wait!
who's on your team and what positions do you start?
Here are my starters:
QB T. Green
(KC - QB)
WR H. Ward
(Pit - WR)
WR A. Boldin
(Ari - WR)
WR E. Moulds
(Buf - WR)
RB S. Alexander
(Sea - RB)
RB R. Johnson
(Cin - RB)
TE R. McMichael
(Mia - TE)
K S. Janikowski
(Oak - K)
DEF Atlanta
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,097 Posts
Hexxum001 said:
superdds said:
Hexxum001 said:
superdds said:
any of you playing fantasy football?
Yup, I am! I have won my league the last 2 years in a row! 8) I am in a Yahoo winners league. In other words, every one in that league won there league last year. I can't wait!
who's on your team and what positions do you start?
Here are my starters:
QB T. Green
(KC - QB)
WR H. Ward
(Pit - WR)
WR A. Boldin
(Ari - WR)
WR E. Moulds
(Buf - WR)
RB S. Alexander
(Sea - RB)
RB R. Johnson
(Cin - RB)
TE R. McMichael
(Mia - TE)
K S. Janikowski
(Oak - K)
DEF Atlanta

wtf?


u killed ur line up by picking atlanta D :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,588 Posts
SmokeG305 said:
Hexxum001 said:
superdds said:
Hexxum001 said:
superdds said:
any of you playing fantasy football?
Yup, I am! I have won my league the last 2 years in a row! 8) I am in a Yahoo winners league. In other words, every one in that league won there league last year. I can't wait!
who's on your team and what positions do you start?
Here are my starters:
QB T. Green
(KC - QB)
WR H. Ward
(Pit - WR)
WR A. Boldin
(Ari - WR)
WR E. Moulds
(Buf - WR)
RB S. Alexander
(Sea - RB)
RB R. Johnson
(Cin - RB)
TE R. McMichael
(Mia - TE)
K S. Janikowski
(Oak - K)
DEF Atlanta

wtf?


u killed ur line up by picking atlanta D :roll:
Yeah I know, unfortunately the pickins were slim when it came time for me to pick a D. :roll: Overall, I'm pretty happy with my team though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,101 Posts
My Stillers are picking up where they left off last season. Big Willy (Parker that is) style.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,588 Posts
Did anyone else notice that there seemed to be more Cowboys fans at Qualcomm than Bolts fans? When the Cowboys scored their first TD and there was a roar from the crowd, I had to do a double take of the schedule to make sure that the game was being played in SD. How embarassing for the Chargers and their fans. These are the AFC West champs and the Cowboys had more fans in their stadium. It was almost like a home game for the Boys. Damn now I really wish that I would have gotten tix and made the drive to SD! :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
Hexxum001 said:
Did anyone else notice that there seemed to be more Cowboys fans at Qualcomm than Bolts fans? When the Cowboys scored their first TD and there was a roar from the crowd, I had to do a double take of the schedule to make sure that the game was being played in SD. How embarassing for the Chargers and their fans. These are the AFC West champs and the Cowboys had more fans in their stadium. It was almost like a home game for the Boys. Damn now I really wish that I would have gotten tix and made the drive to SD! :x
I noticed the same thing. There were a few times when I was like "damn, did they rebuild Texas stadium using the Qualcom blueprints?" :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,445 Posts
Navy ECMO said:
Someday, hopefully before I die, the Bears will be great again.

...but I'm not holding my breath.
Da' Bears are my second team behind the Raiders... it's gonna be a long season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hexxum001 said:
Did anyone else notice that there seemed to be more Cowboys fans at Qualcomm than Bolts fans? When the Cowboys scored their first TD and there was a roar from the crowd, I had to do a double take of the schedule to make sure that the game was being played in SD. How embarassing for the Chargers and their fans. These are the AFC West champs and the Cowboys had more fans in their stadium. It was almost like a home game for the Boys. Damn now I really wish that I would have gotten tix and made the drive to SD! :x
Actually I was in San Diego yesterday and across the street from Qualcomm during the game. The Charger fans outnumbered the Cowboy fans, but for so many Cowboy fans to show up, last time I saw that was, oh yeah:

Every time the Raiders are in town and they punk the Dolts!

Cowboys played well. Impressively well. There were a couple of costly penalties for the Charger D that kept the Cowboy drive alive in that 4th quarter. Good game overall and I'm so glad that those miserable Dolts fans lost their home opener. I was at a bar and one of the few people cheering for the cowboys just to rub it in those charger fans. Before the game, there was talk of them going to the Superbowl. Pleeaase. Good team, but not that good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
superdds said:
SmokeG305 said:
miami played a great game :shock:
not to take anything away from miami but denver played lousy.
I hate the Donkeys, and I'm glad they lost, but this was the most boring fucking game to watch. I kept flippin back and forth between this game and the Vikings vs. Bucs game, I stuck with the Dolphis only because they are AFC, but what a boring game. For a while, it seemed like no qb wanted to complete his pass.
 
41 - 60 of 7132 Posts
Top