Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all the G's in Utah? Trying to see if anyone on this forum is in the Salt Lake City area. Waiting to meet some other G owners.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I live in Sugarhouse; picked up my black 6mt about a week ago.[rockon]

- Desparetly seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats on getting you new G. i have the silver 6mt and i am still in break in. thinking about going on a long trip this weekend to finish breaking in. we need to find more G owners and set up a meet. are you interested?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Interested? Yes, but in my daily commute down I-15 I think it might be a small group.....
Just curious; who was your salesman at Tim Dahle?

- Desparetly seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey all. I am SLC and I am thinking about the G35, going to look at a Laser Red one today in about 2 hours. I have looked at Audi A4s and BMW 330 Cis and Audi TTs and Acura TLs as well. I am into the G, but I have not sat in one..any ideas on how the interior is?? Also, how was your sales experience in buying your G? Any words of caution for me??? thanks for any pointers you can send and I hope to see you on the road soon!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, what's going on! I bought my infiniti g 35x last month and live in Murray we should do a meet soon and all hang out

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
Hi and welcome to 6MT. Congrats on the new G. Unfortunately, all the users above you no longer post here and probably don't have the car anymore.

You're welcome to join in on the posting here at 6MT. Maybe you'll find someone else in Utah.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts