Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone, If any of you G enthusiasts In Houston want to meet up and check out each others rides, holla back at me. We should all get together sometime and do this.

03' Black 6speed coupe, fully loaded, clear front bumper reflectors, 20% tint, 350GT badge, injen cold air intake
Future mods: Stillen exhaust, rotors, pullies

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's try to meet up this Saturday afternoon. Maybe around 1:00, I'm just throwin in any time, if this is a bad time let me know, we should try to get a whole lot of G's to come out. And for the location of this meet, how bout postoak and westheimer, near the galleria,in the parking lot right next to the Starbucks and Jamba Juice

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I can't make it this Saturday...going to Lollapalooza in San Antonio. Like I said in an earlier post Saturdays are bad for me. I am a busy man on weekends! [:D]

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well lets get Lead involved...when can you meet up Lead? This week/end is bad for me. How about next week for happy hour one day?

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats cool, I can meet up anytime this week or next week with Lead, yeah hopefully I can get a Houston G Enthusiasts meet organized by sometime next week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.