Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the toll road on my way home, when I passed this guy in an older Saab 900s. Now I don't know a damn thing about Saabs, but this guy wanted to test me so he spead up to try and catch up to me. I saw what was going on so I slowed to 85 or so and let him get within 4 car lengths before I hit the gas again. At this point I was just toying with him. Traffic was getting a bit heavy so we couldn't really open it up. we passed a few dozen cars when I hit a clearing and let her rip. He got very small in my rear view mirror pretty quickly. As I came up on more traffic I slowed down again and he eventually caught up. I was driving circles around this guy, but he kept trying. It was a pretty friendly game of cat and mouse, but the mouse was a little too quick for this old cat. Several miles down the road I saw he was ready to exit. I slowed down to see if he'd acknowledge me and he threw me up a peace sign. I gave him a thumbs up. Nice guy!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

A peace sign? That's nice, two fingers instead of the normal one we see around here.[lol]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL! I get so excited when I see another G on the road that I can't help but try to make eye contact and throw up one finger... my thumb, that is.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was cool. I thought it was a very classy move on his part, considering he got schooled.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I had a similar experience with a slightly older M3 a couple of weeks ago. There's a winding desert pass in the heart of the city that carves between a desert park reserve and the zoo. This guy just couldn't keep up, especially through those turns. As we came off the street, it was a very large hispanic guy with a few friends that all waved. Nice guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts