Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Screwed up the title, it's front AND rear suspension** Also have rear control arms for sale off of a 2007 G35 Sport. Sold my car and don't need them. Have about 40k miles on them and are in great shape. Make a reasonable offer and they are yours. I also have some SPC front shims as well.

Located in Las Vegas.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
LOL. It's hard to buy something from someone with a name like youloze, because you feel like you can't win. Names that can inspire fear (like when racing) can also inspire fear in other ways (when selling). Free bump and good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha thanks for the bump. Its funny, you aren't the fist one to say that. Maybe I should think about changing it :)

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Hey Bro. I posted a link to your ad over on G35 Driver for someone looking for OEM suspension. I'd put them up there too because the Marketplace has much more action than here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey thanks a lot man. I put it up one time but it was deleted because my ad didn't have my screen name in it and I just haven't taken another pic. I know I should get off my but and take another though. Thanks a lot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts