Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car is fully loaded with navigation, bluetooth, satellite radio, iPod hookup, BOSE sound system, heated leather seats, sunroof/moonroof, etc. The windows are tinted very dark, so buyers that are against window tint be advised. It has an automatic transmission with manual mode, with paddle shifters on the steering column. It is a VERY fun car to drive, and a real looker.

The car has visual defects typical with daily driven vehicles, there are some rock chips on the front bumper as well as the hood. It has zero dents or dings on the exterior, and is very clean for almost 44,000 miles. The interior has several nicks on the brushed aluminum near the door handle, as well as some scratches on the left side of the steering wheel where the switch is to change channels for the radio. There is an accident listed on the Carfax. According to the previous owner, it was where they had rear-ended someone and had to get the bumper replaced. The title on the car is clean, and there is zero structure or frame damage. The hood has never been repainted/repaired, meaning that there was no major damage. The car runs perfectly, and has been very well maintained.

The best way to reach me is by the email [email protected] or PM me for contact number. Please contact me with any concerns or questions.

Looking for 26,900 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
How much will carmax give you?

Considering that it has an accident history, 24k is probably the MAX you will get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts