Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe with the six-speed manual transmission. The car has the sport package, which includes sport-tuned suspension, Limited Slip Differential, Brembo brakes, and forged aluminum 19” staggered rims. Fully loaded with leather, seat heaters, cruise, Bose sound system, and sun-roof. It has 134k miles.

The car is in great shape and has been very reliable. No accidents, no pets, no smokers. I’m the third owner and we have all been meticulous.

Mechanical is 10/10
Interior is 9/10
Exterior is 8/10 – minor curb rash on rims, rock chips on front bumper, and clear coat is starting to peel over doors (see pics).

Has iPod adapter to play through factory stereo.

The car is all stock, adult owned and driven, and has never been tracked. When I bought the car, the mechanic at Infiniti said this was the nicest G35 Coupe he had seen of this vintage. I have all maintenance records since new, both keys with fobs, and the original owner's manual.

It has been a pleasure owning this car. It’s been extremely reliable and is very fun to drive. My family is growing so it’s time for me to move on to something bigger and give this great car a new home.

Clean title in hand, recently passed smog, and registration paid to July 2021. Clean CarFax available upon request.

Price is $9,500 obo

Please PM if interested.

Car is located in Novato, CA and available to show most evenings and weekends.

More pics in my CL ad or upon request: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto...202375378.html

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
6 Posts
What was the final price if you don't mind me asking? I got a 2007 laser red G I need to marry as well with 141k miles, it pissed me off that it became a pain in the ass to find parts for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts