·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
The Stillen front lip is okay, but what an ugly grill! [crazy]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
869 Posts
I second that, it really takes away from the classy yet sporty look of the car... stupid ricers

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
can somebody photoshop that picture with the same front lip and hood but with the stock grills please? i am just curious as to how it would look

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

can somebody photoshop that picture with the same front lip and hood but with the stock grills please? i am just curious as to how it would look
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Here's a quickie:

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
thanks lead!

see, now it doesnt look too bad at all...

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

thanks lead!

I hate to say it, but it looks like it has two dustbusters attached to it. Ready to do some serious cleaning!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I think the front of the car looks great the way it comes..no need to put a bunch of plastic all over it. Thats just my oppinion

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I'm with you Sav... This is one of the best stock cars I've ever seen.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont like the Stillen one at all.

I agree with you guys the front is dead sexy, thats why I like the Infiniti factory lip the best. It goes with the lines of the car so well. But just wanted to see others that are clean looking.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

thanks lead!

I hate to say it, but it looks like it has two dustbusters attached to it. Ready to do some serious cleaning!

i was looking more at the hood necessary for the stillen supercharger... i have long since dismissed the stillen front lip as obnoxious and cheesy looking. but like you guys, I am much more into the stock look of the car. if i were to add anything, it would be the gillia or impul rear lip spoiler

1 - 12 of 12 Posts