Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a front lip for the G that looks very cool, I know that Wreck has one but I don't know where to obtain such a thing [dunno]

---"Watch out for that Mitsubishi Eclipse!!"------"Don't worry, the G35 can take 'em for all they're worth."---

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
How about clearance? I have enough trouble with the stock diffuser on driveways!

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
How about parking infront of a curb? I'm so used to driving a truck that I have trouble staying off curbs.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have problems with the clearance only when leaving some parking lots, but its not really my actually my bumper scratching on the ground, but a piece of plastic on the underbody. I thought I might take it into my shop and put it on the lift so I could trim down the piece of plastic so it might not hit the ground almost everytime I left a parking lot. But then I got to thinking, it might actually help to keep it because how much further would the car go down without it?[bs]

---"Watch out for that Mitsubishi Eclipse!!"------"Don't worry, the G35 can take 'em for all they're worth."---

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I have problems when leaving steep driveways and parking curbs. That black plastic part is part of the underbody diffuser, I think. [dunno]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be my diffuser of course, wait err no..yes?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry fellas I'm kinda ignorant with this stuff, if I say anything retarded beyond belief, please let me know.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats exactly the front lip I was looking for actually, thanks for the help.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font size="6"></font id="size6">I got back from the infiniti dealership after 15 hours (I woke up at 6). I ordered that front lip thingamajiger from the dealership, the 'chin'. Its coming in november though[thumbdn]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts