Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a set of brand new XYZ coilovers for my G35 coupe. Turns out i purchased the wrong set for my car and the coils go to an 06+G37 Sedan/Coupe(No verts). I installed the rear coilovers on my G35 and had the coils all the way bottomed out and my car only lowered 1/4th of an inch; this is when i realized i bought the wrong set. They were installed on the rear only; the car was sat down, then lifted back up and they were immediately taken back off. The car was not driven on them. The brand is based out of Europe and is very well known overseas, but not well established in the states yet.

All parts included.

The part # is IN07 and the webiste is here COILOVER KIT | XYZ AUTO PARTS

$750 obo. $1200 value including tax and shipping if bought from manufacturer. Willing to negotiate shipping if seriously interested. Feel free to text me with any further questions, i know everything there is to know about these coils; really disappointed i bought the wrong set for my car. I also will send all the photos you want via text including original box, parts, and labeling of part # so you know exactly what you're buying.

501-680-3052

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts