Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought of putting Fog/Driving lights behind the lower grills? I'm not sure if it's even possible since I haven't even looked yet. Just a thought. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Living in Az where we have no need for this shit, I think you're all nuts.

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Living in Az where we have no need for this shit, I think you're all nuts.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
We have some killer fog here, I have been in fog so bad you have to slow down on GA400 to like 70-75 mph.

2003.5 Blue Sedan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not really interested in them for cutting through the fog. I just think they look great at night.

As far that pricey HID FOG LAMP KIT, that's what I have in mind but I would like something that sits behind the grills.

·
Registered
550 Posts
The Coupe is supposed to have "Integrated Fog Lights" Where the %^$# are they? I dont see any fog lights on the front. Only the funky moon looking lights....[cheers]

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite |

·
Registered
18 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

The Coupe is supposed to have "Integrated Fog Lights" Where the %^$# are they? I dont see any fog lights on the front. Only the funky moon looking lights....[cheers]

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite |
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They are bihalogen bulbs integrated with the high beams. The controls are on the same stalk as the headlights.

Jim
6MTCoupe/DesertPlatinum/Graph/Prem/Nav/Aero
http://community.webshots.com/album/71752665WZNigE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts