Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this day sucked ass. I was driving northbound on 87 in NY as i was passing some douchebag because he was going below the speedlimit in the left lane and i was getting pissed. So when i finally had the chance to pass i droped it into third gear and smoked his ass but a trooper going southbound busted a u'y and pulled me over 100 ft before my exit. He was a young trooper and commented on how nice my car was then proceeded to ask for my liscense and registration, he seemed really cool and i thought he was gonna lower the ticket to something else but when he came back he commented on how nice my car was again and said he had to give me somesort of a ticket. So i thought i was gonna get away with some gay ass ticket where i had to pay a fine but nope it was 83 in a 65 FUN! Now does anyone know if rain and other traffic can mess up a troopers radar reading cause if so im gonna go for not guilty and play my cards. Any suggestion???

·
Registered
172 Posts
sorry to deliever this, but as far as i know, not much can screw up a radar gun. not even rain or other traffic (well depending on the traffic of course) but heres what I would do. If it can be taken to court, then take it. They can decide one of two things, uphold it, or deny it. If the officer does not show up (odds are very high) then it is dismissed. Otherwise you'll only be in the same position you are in now, so nothing to lose. In AZ, I believe felony speeding is 20+ over, correct me if im wrong semi, so I don't know what it is over there in NY, best of luck to ya!

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for the info i guess im going to court. So you mentioned that you are from AZ what part? Im moving there in june.

·
Registered
172 Posts
my technical address is phoenix, but i live one street away from the border of phoenix and scottsdale.

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts