Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The 2007 Infiniti G35, the first Infiniti model with XM NavTraffic, are debuting in U.S. showrooms.

The 2007 Infiniti G35 is the second generation of Infiniti's groundbreaking sport sedan.

"XM is proud that XM NavTraffic is part of an impressive roster of sophisticated new audio and technology features on this next generation Infiniti G35, all designed to maximize an owner's enjoyment behind the wheel," said Steve Cook, executive vice president, Automotive, XM Satellite Radio.

Available in 44 major U.S. markets, XM NavTraffic delivers real-time traffic information by satellite to the vehicle's GPS navigation systems. The service alerts drivers to traffic problems on their personal routes so they can avoid congestion and save time and fuel.

Every 2007 Nissan Altima equipped with XM NavTraffic also comes standard with a three-month complimentary subscription to the service.

"XM NavTraffic gives the navigation-equipped Nissan Altima an edge — drivers receive the information they need avoid traffic jams and get to spend more time appreciating the power and performance that comes standard with every 2007 Altima," added Cook.

In addition to XM NavTraffic, features available on the all-new 2007 Altima include XM Satellite Radio.

XM is the exclusive data services provider for both Infiniti and Nissan vehicles. XM will be the exclusive satellite radio service for Nissan and Infiniti beginning with the 2008 model year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need info about XRumer autosubmitter?

I'm looking for description of XRumer software.
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site with this autosubmitter.

Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts