Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's where I'm at: 6MT/DG/??/Sport/Prem/trunk mat/Aero Body Kit
Just added the Aero Body Kit after looking through Lead Foot's photos. [clapper] Decided against the Nav since I rarely drive outside of Dallas.

Saw the Diamond Graphite yesterday [thmsup], but I can't decide on the interior. Graphite = sporty, but hot ; Willow = classy, matches headliner, but doesn't show off the titanium color. Whatdayathink?

Before you tell me to do a search, I have. Never quite heard what I was looking for from you DG owners. Kloh, most of your posts are excellent, but I'll have to disagree with you wanting burnt orange. Why Willow?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have black with the graphite interior. It does get a little hotter than a lighter interior, but I believe it looks a lot better. Go for the graphite.

2003.5 6mt Sedan Black

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Welcome to the board BellagioMan. I have the graphite interior and like it better than the willow. I would go with that! Where abouts in Dallas do you live? I am originally from there but currently reside in H-town.

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Live in the northern burbs - Richardson area.

Your sig says you have BS colored car, but your gallery pics are TB. What gives? [dunno]

Thanks for the feedback

1 - 4 of 4 Posts