Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
I would say Borla or Stillen. Borla is very light (lighter than stock), but gives less gains than the Stillen. Stillen gives more gains, but is heavier than stock.

For the money I'd say Borla and pay someone to weld up the joints and ditch the clamps. Hp is good, but cutting weight off the car is better in my opinion.

Don't expect too much gains off of these if you are going to stay normally aspirated (forced induction is a totally different story).

·
Registered
296 Posts
+1 on the Borla, I have one and I really like it, like GZire said, you won't notice much gain but it does sound very nice, also, definitely weld up the joints and get rid of the clamps on it

·
Registered
806 Posts
for sound...I'd say Nismo weldina from Performance nissan, they had the best price i looked. people was selling for 1600 when they were selling for 900. some places call it weldina and make it seem like its JDM and more expansive. its the same thing and u need an 8" extension also from Performance nissan.

I love the sound..and its just absolutely gorgeous...my friends love it when i zoom by...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts