Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Exhaust Music

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  sav505 
#1 ·
Buddy of mine found these clips. For some reason, it's only Audio on my computer here, but I think there should be video too... although, the audio is all you need! What a sweet exhaust note!

Note: You'll need to copy the URL and paste it in the URL bar. Our forum does not like the ()'s!

http://144.78.3.114/videos/G35/G35%20Coupe%20-%20Amateur%20Misc%20(Silver)/

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

#5 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

They will swap out?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I plan to at least be able to swap out the resonator and muffler, which are the parts that make the sound, and create extra horsepower. We will find out once it's on the lift, I got to get the exhaust in first, we'll see if the coupe owner takes my offer, or we come to a deal. Will advise...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.