Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Faster off the line then an evo ? sorry to say but hell no... I've driven an evo before and those things haul ass... interior is shity tho and its an ugly car much rather have a G!!

On the way:2004 6mt coupe/black on black/aero/premium/sport

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Hey evodawaytogo, you come to our forum and try to get us fired up and it did not work. Oh well, why not join Corvetteforum.com and try to troll over there, we will play with you there. I hear the Evo can beat a Z06, offroad that is.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
40 Posts
what a loser...
He tries it in the coupe forum, doesn't work. Tries it in the Racing forum, doesn't work. What next?

go have fun with your evo and stop trying to start some bs.

2003.5 6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero

·
Registered
123 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Had a brief run-in with a new white G35 coupe the other day. The guy came rolling around me, paused momentarily, then hammered the throttle. As the G35 puffed a little exhaust then squatted and shot forward around me, I let him get a slight pull on me then dropped down a gear and reeled him in and passed him. I slowed back down beside him, but the guy wouldn't make eye contact. Oh well at least he had the image down as the G35 coupe is a real looker thats for sure! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's what it says. (There was only one post..)

aim: johnnzen
email: [email protected]
|Premium Sedan|Aero|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts