Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2003 sedan today. Loved the way it handled. I only saw one in the showroom... and bought it. The color is emerald mist. I've not seen a picture of it in any advertising nor on anyone's site. That's making me feel like maybe I made a mistake... I guess I just need to hear from some other sedan owners with this color. I've got the leather model with the sunroof, upgraded bose stereo, winter package... I guess that's it... Was the price $30,500 reasonable pre taxes etc.? I guess it's a little late to worry about these things... I've read everything possible and just have to hope it handles as well as it looks. I previously owned the Q45 for ten years and really loved it.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
are you in canada? I've never heard of the color emerald mist?!? [dunno]

got a picture you can post?

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
kloh,

It's green. [^]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

It's green. [^]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I sorta guess that, from the whole "emerald" thing and all [;)]

I think it would look nice in green! Filmfan, we need pics!

-Ken

·
Registered
8 Posts
Say filmfan, I love the emerald green! You're right, you just don't see this color, the same with the red. When I go to get my G at the end of summer I have the green on my list of favorite colors to choose from.

BTW it's in the back of the brochure where the paint chips are located. Very nice choice filmfan. [clapper]

Russ

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I wonder why they don't have it on infiniti.com?!? They still have a swatch for twilight blue and I don't believe they are selling those right now. I have heard it's coming back for 04 though.

[dunno]

I'd love to see the emerald mist. Sounds nice.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I would like to see pics of this emerald green. I have seen a green color G but would not classify it as emerald...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That color was discontinued. don't know why. I actually liked the green and with the red tail lights too. But my last 2 cars were green so I had to go with a diff. color this time.

But think of it this way. Your G is unique and won't be confused with anyone else's. Nobody will jack for G for it's body panels. And it definitely will stand out at a meet. You should be hella happy.

2003.5 Bril. Silver/Willow 6MT Sedan Premium/Winter/Nav

1 - 8 of 8 Posts