Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for being redundant admin, but this is worth it I think.

Thanks to an www.acura-cl.com member, I can now offer everyone here the chance to watch DVD quality mpg (edited) files without registering on imagestation, etc. at super fast download speeds.

For those of you who have watched these videos on imagestation previously, the quality difference of these new clips is so large, that it is worth re-downloading. No comparison. There is also a new video (Lincoln Navicross), plus previous videos have been edited better (or so I think). For those who followed my previous link on imagestation and stopped when they realized they had to register, well...no more of that.

I will move the 850 pics I shot from the show to this server soon, as well.

Anyway, here is the link:

http://24.221.29.240/Videos/Chicago Auto Show 2003/

More videos will follow.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That's a pretty smoking connection they have. I was peaking around 700mbps

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Wow, thank God for broadband! I love it, nice work Gav [rockon]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

That's a pretty smoking connection they have. I was peaking around 700mbps
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I cant give out details but these files are hosted on one of the world's fastest networks and most expensive equipment. It's on one of the country's largest telecom companies.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been trying to find ways to make these files smaller. So...

Can you do me one final favor and see if this video plays with your Media Player smoothly? This codec is from Microsoft and it cuts MPEG2 files down to half the size and the quality is 95% there to my eyes.

http://24.221.29.240/Videos/Chicago Auto Show 2003/MPEG4_Codec_Videos/

What I am looking for is if you get a slight video hesitation every couple of seconds. Sound should be fine. Are you getting it too?

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I don't think it will play for anyone not running WMP9. However, you should do fine with a Divx or Vidx compression.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts