Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guyz, i would like to know if anybody could help me out, im getting a G35 coupe, black/black with the navi, ive read that u can do something to make the navi read DVD. i was wondering if anybody could tell me if it would be a chip or something about the wireing, and how much would it COST $$$ me to make it read the DVD ...........ALSO what about putting a PS2 in the car if the Navi works as a tv/dvd???

thanxs guys any help would help out[jump2]

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanxs for the help Semi On, helped alot....[bowdown]

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THE LINK SEMI ON GAVE ME IS REALLY GOOD, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING, I DONT WANNA MESS UP MY CAR, OR VOID THE WARRANTY BY DOING A DUMB JOB, SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I COULD GET IT DONE? ANY HELO WOULD BE AWE[rockon]SOME

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Vic,
I'd check out some local sound shops. And I don't mean Circuit City! Check out some high end car install shops in your area and see what they say. I'm sure with the right direction, they'll be able to install anything!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'd suggest you first invest in a new keyboard with a working caps lock key.

If you expect me to take the time to answer your questions, I expect you to write them in a formal statement complete with punctuation, capitalization and proper English.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
45 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by viczeva

THE LINK SEMI ON GAVE ME IS REALLY GOOD, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING, I DONT WANNA MESS UP MY CAR, OR VOID THE WARRANTY BY DOING A DUMB JOB, SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I COULD GET IT DONE? ANY HELO WOULD BE AWE[rockon]SOME

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

DUDE!! My eyes!!!!![bigeyes]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't realize that using CAPS LOCK was such a big deal.....well thanxs for the help anyway.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Glad we could help out Vic.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
viczeva,

I'm willing to bet the better A/V shops in your area can do it. Print out the directions and find one of the higher scale places. Take it to them and ask them how much it would cost for them to do it.

Please report back with their quote as I'm rather curious (I'd probably do it myself if I decided to do it, but I just wonder how much they'd charge for this sort of thing).

Good luck!

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill try to go this week, i actually got my car today, im so excited!!!! im just afraid of redlining it[V] I'll try to get a quote and ill let u guyz know as soon as i do. thanxs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts