Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt see this posted and I saw this on another website. The original brochure I received from Infiniti displayed the interior of a G35 6MT with drilled aluminum pedals. When I inquired with the dealer he said no go at the time I ordered my coupe. It was only available for the 350Z. I think they look great. So if anyone is interested here is the link. $80 bucks for the 5AT and $95 for the 6MT. [boink]

<font color="red">http://www.infinitiwholesaleparts.com/en_US/</font id="red">

Waiting for my
Diamond Graphite/Graphite
5AT/all options except the NAV

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Already have them in mine.

<3 VQ

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Semi, how did you install the gas pedal? Did you end up getting the bushings, or did you improvise?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I went to the Infiniti dealership up the street and they had 8 in stock!

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you alraedy bought them or are planning to. You spent about 70 dollars or so more then you needed too. I got a set of carbon & alum. for 22 bucks. Looks a whole lot better then the ones posted.

G35MT6

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by g35mt6

If you alraedy bought them or are planning to. You spent about 70 dollars or so more then you needed too. I got a set of carbon & alum. for 22 bucks. Looks a whole lot better then the ones posted.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Them's fightin' words... how 'bout posting some pics of your $22 pedals and let us judge for ourselves.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
11 Posts
id like to see the pictures of ur carbon fiber...and make?
i had carbon fiber ones on my previous car...loved em a lot.
held its tread longer, and i had 3 layers to em...
only had to remove one after 3 years, cause of wear on the treads..
but they were pretty sticky...daddy likez!

-----------------------
G35 coupe
6MT
Diamond Graphite
Aero
Navi
aka "Da Works!"

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Another accusation that someone bought the wrong thing, then no detailed explanation about the "better" product or where we all can go buy it. Then this person disappeared. "Lord it’s a miracle, he up and vanished like a fart in the wind." (Shawshank Redemption)

I think I am going to go buy some from Grubbs today.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by g35mt6

G35MT6
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

1 - 8 of 8 Posts