Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Do you have the body side moldings? If not do you think they would have helped any?

Careful with the revenge factor; vandalism is much worse in the eyes of a judge than an accident.

- Desperately seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Man what school do you attend...you drive a G and the culprit of the door ding drives a Lexus ES300??? Nice...

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Black Leather | Sport

·
Registered
818 Posts
Kids....[:p]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
THIS is why I waited until I finally graduated college before I bought a new car. Kids in parking lots are invarably stupid. The side of my Geo looked like I had driven through a paint store with thousands of marks in different colors from all the jackasses that parked next to me.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I didn't even have my own car in high school.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
818 Posts
I did...A '65 Chevy Impala with a 283 V8 and a TWO-SPEED powerglide tranny!!! Worked my ass off flipping burgers @ a summer job to save up the $1000 it cost me to buy it...

My father was so impressed that I was willing to suck it up and drive this YACHT, that he <u>HELPED</u> (NOT GAVE!) me with my next car...An '82 Z28!! Cross-fire injection, t-tops, 8-TRACK!! the works...Never had a shit-mobile again!!![:D]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i park smart now, at the mall today i parked all the way at the end and left my G by its self, when i came back there was a BIG ass van backing in on the oppisit side of my car, omg it almost hit it till i was like screaming NO WHAT ARE U DOING! anyway last night while working at my valet parking job, i was speaking to someone and told them about my ding, he gave me his sons phone number for his collision shop, and i called today.. he said he'll fix it for free, and that i can be pulled out with a suction cup like tool.. [:D]

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Is it through the paint? Maybe you can buff it out. It might make it a little less noticeable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts