Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would find it hard to believe that the 350Z would be outfitted with such a balky shifter like the one in my G35C.

If it has a different one, I want it....

I havent driven a 350Z...has anyone else? Don't get me wrong, I can still bang the gears in the 6MT, just not as hard as I did in my short-shifter equipped mustang...or my 10th anniversary miata...[phatyo]

MQ

2003 Ivory Pearl 6MT
Premium, Aero, Navigation
Shooting for 13's

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Yo power, I love your car. Is it willow or graphite int? If I sell my sedan I'm putting an Ivory/Graphite coupe on order...
XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Yo power, I love your car. Is it willow of graphite int? If I sell my sedan I'm putting an Ivory/Graphite coupe on order...
XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yow X,

Is your car in eBay for sale. There is one in there now that looks just like yours..If you are going to get a coupe, check with me first..I can get you hooked up with a dealer that will give you a discount..Its not in Miami though, and they get in a lot that are unassigned. Just looking out!!!!![cheers]

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite |

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey creig, wazzzaaaaaaaaa! yeah man, I want to see how it does on ebay. If I'm happy with what I get, I'll go pearl coupe hunting. Can you keep your eyes on the same combo you got? basically, 6MT Premium, Aero, Spoiler, and Sport. Must be IP/Graphite!! MSRP is at $35 & change. What am I looking at for transportation costs? The salesman at South Motors that attended me is really down to earth and will take an MSRP loss even for a coupe, but if you're guy's as good as mine, I'll drive to go get mine. Let me know, and thanks! [thmsup]

XL

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Hey creig, wazzzaaaaaaaaa! yeah man, I want to see how it does on ebay. If I'm happy with what I get, I'll go pearl coupe hunting. Can you keep your eyes on the same combo you got? basically, 6MT Premium, Aero, Spoiler, and Sport. Must be IP/Graphite!! MSRP is at $35 & change. What am I looking at for transportation costs? The salesman at South Motors that attended me is really down to earth and will take an MSRP loss even for a coupe, but if you're guy's as good as mine, I'll drive to go get mine. Let me know, and thanks! [thmsup]

XL

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I will look out for you[rockon]...They get in all different types and colors. They will definitly give you a hook up on price...The transportation is about $420.00. I found mine in Alabama[thmsup]. Yes Alabama. You can imagine the deal I must have gotten to make me want to go 700 miles to get it. First, they were the only dealer in the Southeast to have my exact color and config choice, plus they get in a whole crap load and they have many that come in that are free to be assigned, and last they actually give you a deal since you are coming from far and need to cover transportation. I would not recommend driving it down. The drive would send you to the mad house, plus 700 unnecessary miles on the car. Once you are ready, I will hook you up on my salesman. If you think the South Motors Salesmen are cool, wait to get a load of these guys. They make Miami look real bad. They give you SERVICE. NO GAME PLAYING....[cheers]

Almost Here | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite |

1 - 5 of 5 Posts