Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my g35 coupe about 2 weeks ago (Automatic), and i did get the arm rest, but i dont have the E-brake!!!i mean its there, but its the kind u have to push with ur foot, its not like i use it everytime, but its nice to know that if i wanna do something dumb like a 180 or so, u can do it with the help of the e-brake.

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
If you like to drive like that, you should have bought the manual... with a hand brake.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by viczeva

i got my g35 coupe about 2 weeks ago (Automatic), and i did get the arm rest, but i dont have the E-brake!!!i mean its there, but its the kind u have to push with ur foot, its not like i use it everytime, but its nice to know that if i wanna do something dumb like a 180 or so, u can do it with the help of the e-brake.

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Amen to the "should have bought the 6MT"

You have the brake on the floor so now you have more room by your arms.

G20t owner, Internet Manager North Shore Infiniti. Love Infiniti's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.