Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, take a look at the picture below and compare it to your sedans. Did I lose a bolt? It sure looks like there should be one there. Let me know. Thanks!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
must be all that shakin' from the autocross!

seriously though... I checked my coupe, and it has the same "missing" bolt. probably nothing to worry about.

[cheers]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
61 Posts
No I don't think there is suppose to be a bolt there. Here's mine [image]http://www.canlasconcepts.com/nobolt.jpg [/image] and I only have 500 miles on mine. By the way Lead when they tinted your back window did they have to remove the rear shelf to get behind the Bosy 6 in. subwoofer?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

No I don't think there is suppose to be a bolt there. Here's mine and I only have 500 miles on mine. By the way Lead when they tinted your back window did they have to remove the rear shelf to get behind the Bosy 6 in. subwoofer?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Thanks for looking guys. It looks like we're all missing it. Seems kind of loose in that area. I wonder if there was supposed to be something there? Hmmm.

MC, i didn't watch them tint my car so I'm really not sure if they did or not. One thing I wasn't aware of though, if you have a spoiler (can't remember if you got one or not), have them tint over the brake light in the rear window. Mine has a hole cut out for it and now I wish the had just tinted over it since the spoiler already has the light.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
254 Posts
No bolt lost...I noticed mine like that the third day i had my car when i was putting the k+n in[dunno]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYU

No bolt lost...I noticed mine like that the third day i had my car when i was putting the k+n in[dunno]
Hey CME, was it pretty easy to change out. I should be getting mine by end of week.

·
Registered
254 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by CMEGOBYU

Hey CME, was it pretty easy to change out. I should be getting mine by end of week.

It took longer than i wanted, but it still only takes about thirty mins.... just pop off a nut, a few clips, and compress the air hose
[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
so lead... you might be missing a few screws but at least you're not missing a bolt! [:D]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

so lead... you might be missing a few screws but at least you're not missing a bolt! [:D]
[lol] I was hoping someone would take the opportunity that I layed out there. My original topic name was "Do I have a screw loose?"

·
Registered
61 Posts
You have a brake light in your rear window? I don't and I have the spoiler, the only thing back there is my Bose speaker<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

No I don't think there is suppose to be a bolt there. Here's mine and I only have 500 miles on mine. By the way Lead when they tinted your back window did they have to remove the rear shelf to get behind the Bosy 6 in. subwoofer?
Thanks for looking guys. It looks like we're all missing it. Seems kind of loose in that area. I wonder if there was supposed to be something there? Hmmm.

MC, i didn't watch them tint my car so I'm really not sure if they did or not. One thing I wasn't aware of though, if you have a spoiler (can't remember if you got one or not), have them tint over the brake light in the rear window. Mine has a hole cut out for it and now I wish the had just tinted over it since the spoiler already has the light.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

[lol] I was hoping someone would take the opportunity that I layed out there. My original topic name was "Do I have a screw loose?"

I got your back, homey!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.