Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something fell from the dashboard of my 05 G35x today and landed right on the aluminum of my center console putting a nice clean dent in it about half the size of a penny and 1mm deep. Being anal person that I am this has me extremely pissed off and looking for a sub-$500 way to repair this.

The dent is directly above the shifter next to the shiftlock. It's located on the smaller part of the center aluminum console so the entire center console would not have to be replaced just that square that houses the shifter. If there is a way to repair this short of replacing the console I would love to hear it. Otherwise I'm going to have to take it to the shop and see what exorbitant amount they will charge me to fix it. I'd even be willing to order the part and replace it myself if this is feasible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi all. Have dash damage here too. Has anyone ever used Fibrenew? Particularly the one in Newport Beach or any Fibrenew across the U.S.? Newport Beach Fibrenew is on yelp but no reviews. Are they reputable or a bad investment? If not, any recommendations in Southern Cali to fix dashboard? Got a crack and dent in the dash. Any feedback helpful on Fibrenew or any reputable place to fix dash in socal. Thanks for any help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts