Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I scream all the time ....

Classic Rock is thumping -- Lynyrd, B T O, Quiet Riot, Golden Earing, C C R

you know the drill....

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I'm usually watching the drive-thru cheeseburger slide apart and ski down the front of my shirt, as I chang the temp setting, the radio station and roll down a window, then I look over and think;

" What's this ? Oh fk !! It's the steering wheel and I'm driving !! "

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
For me it's dropping the credit card down the Infiniti black hole/crack of death while going through the drive through, or my phone sliding off the stupid @$$ cup holder cover and into the crack.

I try not to eat in the car- too many fry-scrapees that slip down between the seats.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I know I drop my dam phone in that forbidden cave of doom at least once a week.
I HATE it it's so aggravating..
Or having a large drink in the cup holder(sorry ass excuse of a cup holder) and then having to shift at crazy angles...
Not right man, not right.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I have few cups or water bottles that work and I use those exclusively but I'm usually taking something-with from home.
I don't do much buying - drive thru along the way so I can see that being a variable.

** A funny thing I read recently was a few black marks Jaguar got in the J D Power ratings survey years ago.
When the car cup-holder boom hit the American auto market, Jag was behind the times and they lost ground in Quality ratings if you can believe it because people nagged about no cup holders. That was pretty funny.

·
Administrator
105,690 Posts
For me it's dropping the credit card down the Infiniti black hole/crack of death while going through the drive through, or my phone sliding off the stupid @$$ cup holder cover and into the crack.

I try not to eat in the car- too many fry-scrapees that slip down between the seats.
I know I drop my dam phone in that forbidden cave of doom at least once a week.
I HATE it it's so aggravating..
Or having a large drink in the cup holder(sorry ass excuse of a cup holder) and then having to shift at crazy angles...
Not right man, not right.
ha! ive done that too.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Sick must be drunk again ... that is no excuse for lying.

I know all the excuses and wrote the book.
For a price though,, I can lie for him.
I better go now before someone triangulates my locale and kicks my a55 ....

bachman OUT

21 - 40 of 2175 Posts