Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

2141 - 2160 of 2175 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
"The man who served as the voice of Walt Disney’s iconic Mickey mouse for over 30 years, Wayne Allwine, was married to the woman who voices Minnie Mouse, Russi Taylor."

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
The car forums will remain even when most cars will be auto pilot.

People will want to read about how it was in the old days. Then they will laugh their a55 off about all the glitches, niggles and crap we put up with on our cars.

:grin2:

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
My concern is that when cars are all auto pilot they will turn against us and intentionally crash to exterminate us.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
My concern is that when cars are all auto pilot they will turn against us and intentionally crash to exterminate us.
It's too late.
I'm guessing you didn't read the fine print in Obamacare.

keyword;

THATS.THE.WHOLE.FRICKIN.PLAN :grin2:

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
OMG, look who stopped by.

I'm the only one still here on a regular basis it seems.

Bach has been on a vacation lately, otherwise he's also around.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I'm here ...

My gosh- I really went off the rails this time. :frown:

Usually I check in from time to time on the road or after getting back home etc.... I think my head-cold kind of put me under for a bit. It moved in that last few days of my vacation time. My head is spinning.

Here at work for my 'Thurs and Fri' then I'm off for my normal two days.

Nice to see SICK stop by and say hello :grin2:

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I thought you fell off the face of the earth Bach
Had you started the investigation to see if 14c pushed me ??
You know I'm afraid of heights so it wouldn't be an accident !!

:surprise:

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
I found a replacement for my red 03 G35 coupe I sold about 5 years ago. Got a great deal on an end of year red 2016 Camaro 2SS. This car is so much more than my old G35 was, even with the supercharger the G had. I had to get a red one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I found a replacement for my red 03 G35 coupe I sold about 5 years ago. Got a great deal on an end of year red 2016 Camaro 2SS. This car is so much more than my old G35 was, even with the supercharger the G had. I had to get a red one.
Sweet ... Congrats. I've read nothing but impressive reviews and track performance, track times etc...

It seems the Camaro is following the path of the Corvette. Very good bang for the buck performance on most trims / models.

I was going to comment on fb when I seen photos of your morning outing.
Specifically, I was going to say that I've recently decided if the Corvette had a more simple looking tail such as the Camaros do, I'd love most things about the Vette. Instead, I can hardly appreciate them. I think there were some rear shots of Camaros including a white one that reminded me of it.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
Good reads you linked. The car is so enjoyable to drive. Reminds me of how I enjoyed driving the G coupe.

I still daily drive my Sentra. It's such a different car. I sit low in the Camaro whereas the Sentra is like sitting straight up driving a sofa.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Happy for you to be back in the drivers seat of something that revs up your endorphin's.

:smile2:

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I was researching something the other day and happened along Backfires at Car&Driver so I joined up there to post a few comments.
I think I was looking up info on a 2015 Subaru Legacy.
My hiking buddy has one and I've driven it a few times.

One day, it occurred to me that if my wife was thinking about going to a car versus a CUV or SUV on the next change out, as much as we liked the Fusion Hybrid, it won't get you AWD. Gary claims his car is rated 26/36 as AWD and a pretty solid feeling 4cyl. I've liked the way is rides and handles and it's the first Subaru sedan that I've noticed as a sporty looking car with out oddball cosmetics or gangly features.We have no impending need or big benefit with a hybrid since we don't do that many miles but 26/37 is very accommodating for anything that is AWD.
I was never in a Sub that had comfortable seats until this car either. He has the premium trim with leather so I was just looking it up to see what I could find as per the trim, model and features he likely has.

I'd do a lot more thinking on it before serious consideration but if she drove one and liked it, there may not be much else out there in car platform, AWD, descent mpg, sporty looking, roomy car that has a great safety rating. The bigger motor gets great press too so it might be fun to forgo the fuel sipping model. It's one car that doesn't get lots of nagging about it's CVT either.

2141 - 2160 of 2175 Posts