Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2003.5 G35 Sedan from Frontier Infiniti in Santa Clara/San Jose. Called them on my way from Sac to make sure they still had VIN# I found on Infiniti website. They had car sitting out front ready to drive. Test drove it at 8:30pm on a monday night. After drive, I told them what I wanted to pay, but was not able to get financing done that night. Salesman called me at noon on tuesday and wanted to know when I wanted to pick up my new G. Drove down that night, car was detailed, filled with gas and all lease paperwork on the front seat. Total time at dealership, both days, 97 minutes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow. Who was your sales rep, I am going to be ordering a G35 sedan through Frontier sometime in the next few weeks. Also, how has their service been?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great question, Im about to purchase a G35 Coupe and not looking forward to working with the dealers....do you know if there is room to bargin on price. Given the demand Im expecting to pay msrp. What has been your experience in the bay area...I'll race ya in 2 months!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just moved out of the Bay Area, but I had great service at Niello Infiniti over in Concord while I was there.

I was helped by a sales rep named Alex Mario. If you are looking for a good dealership in the Bay Area, Niello is the place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts