Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pls share your experience with dash cam that you are happy with.
Would like to do same and welcome your insights
Thank you

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
I haven't used one but I'm thinking about installing a dash cam in my Camaro. There is a forum for dash cams. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/

There are quite a few on Amazon that are not too expensive.

Let us know what you pick.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
What are the more popular or practical uses for them ?

I imagine a road trip through scenic areas would be cool or maybe they provide some security related features ?

Combined with or built in, a track type computer for speed, acceleration, g-forces etc.... that would be an interesting set up too I suppose.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What are the more popular or practical uses for them ?

I imagine a road trip through scenic areas would be cool or maybe they provide some security related features ?

Combined with or built in, a track type computer for speed, acceleration, g-forces etc.... that would be an interesting set up too I suppose.
I got mine for all the people I race, because I don't feel like buying a go pro

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I got mine for all the people I race, because I don't feel like buying a go pro

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Okay, I see what you mean. Go Pro is big business out here in CO with skiers, mtn bikers and just about all outdoor sports and enthusiasts. Most people here would likely justify the GP since they could use it for a lot of things.

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
I read a story about a Camaro owner that dropped off his car at a shop for service and came back to find the shop took it for a nice joy ride.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Ouch !!

You just know a joyride isn't tooling around a quiet neighborhood at respectable speeds. I'll bet that car was thrown into some serious g-forces, lost some tire tread and got about 9 mpg on that trip.

>:D:frown::surprise:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts