Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here into custom license plates? I'm thinking of making one for mine... still thinking about what to put. I know my car would suit one well since it is pearl and the Florida tag is white, thus I got a clear plactic shield on it, causing the full glossy appearance. Share your opinions! [thmsup]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I've never been too into custom tags. Does anyone here have a custom tag?

X - you got any ideas on what your going to use?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe "G-Rated", or "G-Unit". I just don't want the rapper 50 Cent and his buddies to make swiss cheese out of my car when he comes down to do concerts in South Beach, so I might go with the first one lol.

XL

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL. The license plate on your tailgate. You can have custom text put on it by paying a small fee (About $50.00 or so), with your local tag agency. It takes about 7-10 days to arrive. Capiche? [;)]

XL

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You're talking about personalized license plates? I understand that. I've just never heard it refered to as your "tag." Where I'm from, the tag is the little decal that identifies what month and year the car is registered through.

I've thought about getting "MAGIS" as a license plate. It's an uncommon conjugation of the latin word for more, making it a noun.

The More.

It was the motto for my class in prep school and is intended to reflect our devotion to always doing that extra bit to be superior, win or better stewards of man depending on your inclination.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I'm with you Semi...had no idea what they were talking about with 'tags'. Down here in Texas they are called LICENSE PLATES...hehe!

I have thought about alot for my stang when I had it...but none for the G. I'm thinking about getting one with my customized school alma mater on it, UT...HOOK EM!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just edited the post [thmsup].

XL

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

I'm with you Semi...had no idea what they were talking about with 'tags'. Down here in Texas they are called LICENSE PLATES...hehe!

I have thought about alot for my stang when I had it...but none for the G. I'm thinking about getting one with my customized school alma mater on it, UT...HOOK EM!

'03 G35 Sedan.
Where do you buy your LICENSE PLATES? In Georgia we buy our LICENSE PLATES at the tag office.

2003.5 Blue Sedan

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Where do you buy your LICENSE PLATES? In Georgia we buy our LICENSE PLATES at the tag office.

Motor Vehicle Division or MVD.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subrobo

coustom lisence plate?!?!?!?!?
Whats that?
make your own lisence plate?
milt metals and make it?

You can get a license plate that reads whatever you want in the scope of seven letters and common decency for a fee at your local MVD.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
This was good enuf to bring the thread back...

now pretend it's on your G35!

2004 | 6MTs | Diamond Graphite/Graphite
Upstate NY

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just went to my 'tag office' last month to change my plate.

I got = "6-MT"

My original choice was rejected, couldn't think of anything else.

2003.5 Sedan - Black / Graphite / 6MT

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
the bumper sticker compliments this plate very well...

Upstate NY

·
Registered
10 Posts
My license plate reads "URWOHIH" - if you can't get it, hold your monitor up to a mirror. Some states (i.e. Oregon) only have six characters. Many have seven and a couple have eight - you lucky guys.
Our Washington Dept of Licensing is pretty tough on submissions. I doubt they'd allow G-SPOT!

2003.5 G35S/6MT | DPlat/Graph | Nav | XM | Winter
Install XM Yourself - It's Easy (and Cheaper)!

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
...interesting business brochure

Upstate NY

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I saw a funny one the other day. It said OBGYN4U.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

1 - 20 of 29 Posts