Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 10 inch kicker L7 subs and a zr1000 watt amp... can i fit this all in the trunk of the coupe, mines coming in about 8 weeks and i really dont want to change my system.......Also is there anyway to get just the navi screen to put in the navigation spot and hook up a dvd player to it ?

On the way:2004 6mt coupe/black on black/aero/premium/sport

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I have 2 10 inch kicker L7 subs and a zr1000 watt amp... can i fit this all in the trunk of the coupe,<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You won't have any trunk left, but I'd assume so.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Also is there anyway to get just the navi screen to put in the navigation spot and hook up a dvd player to it ?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sure. Order the Nav and take out the stock DVD unit. But, no, there's no option that doesn't involve ording the full Navi system and still getting that particular screen.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
i seen pictures on this web page of the stock navi system hooked up to a dvd player.. Yes it can be done, i spoke to the local "car stero" guy and he said its possiable..

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It's absolutely possible to hook a DVD player up to the Navi. However, check out his post:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Also is there anyway to get just the navi screen to put in the navigation spot and hook up a dvd player to it ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

THAT you can't do. You have to order the full Navi package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts