Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I got onto GA400 today there was a bike just ahead of me, he looked back and saw me get behind him. I now had my car in 4th gear and was cruising along at about 70 mph. I saw him lay on the tank, he down shifted a couple of gears, I just nailed the throttle without downshifting. We are both still the same distance from each other and our speeds are climbing, I shifted into 5th and we are now are really moving. There is a place coming up where they like to run radar, just at exit 12, and they guy must know this as well because he starts to slow down. I guess he was shocked because his bike did not pull away from my car. When he chose to break it off we were running just shy of 170 mph.

The best part is we slowed down back to 70 mph and when we crested the hill and could see exit 12 they had a road block set up. They were making eveyone get off the road both north and south bound preventing anyone from going under the overpass. Eveyone was just getting back on GA400 on the entrance ramp from that exit. That was strange.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Guessing you were in the Vette for this one? What kind of mods do you have on your Vette? I know that stock for stock just about any bike would run away from a Z06 if the driver goes balls to the walls. Very impressive though. I know that those z06's run hard when they get up top. Next time bring a camera![:D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts