Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
11,598 Posts
as much as i hate to... i'm gonna have to go with the cowgirls.

finally a good game on turkey day. haha

but hexx is gonna be pissed bc you just jinxed his team. remember the poles in the beginning of the season????

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

You just screwed the Cowboys! :cry: I guess he didn't know about the poll jinx msb. Oh well, it's gonna be a long day for the Cowboys on Turkey Day. :cry:

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I'm sick of seeing the Lions play on Thanksgiving every year.

Sure... they had the nastiest RB ever for a while(Barry), but jeese.. the team has utterly sucked for as long as I can remember. What have they had, one playoff appearance in the past 20 years?

At least Dallas has been a good team more often than not, and is known as "Americas Team".

I understand that Detroit gets that honor because of the fact that they were one of the older teams in the leauge and it dates back to a tradition that was started in 1934, etc... but man..... They are soo fricken boring to watch!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
The Broncos :roll: Was there ever a question???

Anyone remember what happened the last time Denver played Dallas on Thanksgiving in Dallas???

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
How bout them Broncos :D 8) They were lucky to come away with a win. It's basically the same way they won the last time playing the Cowboys on Thanksgiving in Dallas.

Next up is the Chiefs

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
jl9618 said:
Hexxum001 said:
Stupid poll jinx! :evil:
Don't worry, Denver Bronco fans everywhere are unknowingly thanking you :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wasn't the one who started the poll though. SilverII unknowingly started the poll not knowing about the jinx. When the Cowboys kicker (shit, I can't remember his name) missed the field goal in the 4th, I knew the jinx was in full effect. :cry:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Well thank you very much silverll.

The kicker was Billy Cundif. 2nd or 3rd year I think??? Anyway, yeah he choked. However, one of the knocks on the Cowboys this year is special teams.

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
jl9618 said:
Well thank you very much silverll.

The kicker was Billy Cundif. 2nd or 3rd year I think??? Anyway, yeah he choked. However, one of the knocks on the Cowboys this year is special teams.
Cundiff! Yeah that's the stiff! :evil: He's the Cowboys 3rd or 4th kicker this year already. Man, it sucks to play so hard and deserve to win and come out with a lose like that! :(

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
We'll take it :lol:

It was a game of two very competent teams and exciting down to the end unlike the other game that was on.

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
It really was a good game. Overall I am very please that we played so well. I know that it might be wishful thinking but I hope that we play the Broncos again early next year! :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Stupid Cowboys.. I was sheering for them even though I hate them just to see Denver lose... (Go Chargers) .. and those losers could not get the job done

·
Registered
857 Posts
Who's we? The Chargers will not lose another game this season.
We are the best all around team in the NFL period.. Can't wait till we play Denver again at home and hopefully again in the playoffs at Denver most likely and beat them twice in 2 weeks..
As for the Cowboys, they won't make it to the Playoffs, and yes I am still ashamed that we lost to them early this year, we had no excuse for losing that game to a far inferior team..

1 - 20 of 123 Posts