Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down at Ramsey Infiniti (New Jersey) today, and noticed that they had 9 Coupes on the lot (and one in the showroom). 2 of them had signs in the window saying they were sold.

I guess we'll start seeing the asking prices start dropping a bit now that they seem to be sitting on the lot more and more.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
When I brought my car in for my first oil change a month or so ago I asked the dealer about whether or not the cars were still selling before they hit the lot and he said that it's definitely slowed down a bit. The new deliveries typically sit on the lot now for a couple of days, but are still selling fairly fast. I've heard of two instances recently where someone bought a coupe for a few hundred dollars below MSRP, and I'm sure more will follow, but it's still a little early to expect that I think.

By the way, welcome aboard, Tom2.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
32 Posts
got my dealer to take off $500 from MSRP as a three-peat Infiniti customer, ordered car in April. 6MT Coupe DG/G, every option. I was quite price insensitive though, would have paid through MSRP to get it.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Good deal, Admiral. I do suspect we are seeing the beginning of the end of the MSRP days for this vehicle. A new dealership just opened up in my area and I saw at least 10 coupes on the lot when I drove by today. Not sure how many were already sold though.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.