Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking to take delivery on my automatic coupe in about 7 days and would like to get a sense of what is a good deal on leasing. Long story short the best offer I got: 2003 ivory pearl/willow, automatic, premium package, 39 months, 15k miles/year, cap cost $34,345 (MSRP), $529/month plus tax, out of pocket is first month, tag, title and $550 bank fee.

Also, here is the deal I got for the 2004 ivory pearl/willow: add tire/wheel package, cap cost $35,315, everything else the same, $545/month plus tax.

I'm a little concerned that the price for the 04 seems too good.

How does this sound?

Also, anyone getting below MSRP on leases? Is there any reason to buy the 03 if I can get the 04?

Thanks![:D]

·
Registered
230 Posts
I ended up purchasing b/c the leases and purchase pricing were so close. I picked up mine in April. I have every optiob but the sports pack and if remeber right, the MSRP was $36,865. The best lease I found was at Ray Catena in NJ, for $606/mo including tax, nothing down but first payment, tags/title.

Remember there are three main factors that determine your lease payments:

1 - Depreciation (Negotiated Sales price less estimated residual)
2 - Money Factor (Relates to the interest rate and future value)
3 - Sales tax.

As far as you bank fee, security deposit, if you have good credit and/or have leased with Nissan or Infinit before they will waive all those fees.

Also, be sure there is no disposition fee when you turn your lease in, I've seen some people gets screwed with disposition fees as high as $1000. This is not an early term fee.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I'm not sure if that's good or not. I leased mine for $490 tax included but that was in May. 5AT were going for a lot less because there were more of them.[dunno]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
230 Posts
How Much $$$ Down and what was the MSRP. $490/mo is meaningless without that info.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GTO2050

I'm not sure if that's good or not. I leased mine for $490 tax included but that was in May. 5AT were going for a lot less because there were more of them.[dunno]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jarrettblue

How Much $$$ Down and what was the MSRP. $490/mo is meaningless without that info.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GTO2050

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">$1,000 drive off, no trade, 48 month lease. I have leased every car for the past 12 years with no issues. Others have trouble with leasing I don't.

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just picked my 2004 up this week and decided to purchase for a 5 year term rather than lease as they were offering me a 3.79% interest rate through Infiniti Financial. My payment was only about $100 more than what they quoted you below including taxes.

I typically lease, but I was unsure of how much mileage I'm going to put on the car, so I decided to purchase this car. Just run the numbers through an amort table and compare to the lease price (include tax into the lease payments to compare apples with apples).

If the payment amounts are close, you may be better off buying rather than leasing, especially if you think you may want to buy the car at the end of the lease.

2004 G35C | 6MT | Diamond Graphite + Willow Leather

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not a fan of leasing. Paying cash for mine[pimp].. they given me a lil better deal for it [;)]

On the way:2004 6mt coupe/black on black/aero/premium/sport

1 - 8 of 8 Posts