Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking to take delivery on my automatic coupe in about 7 days and would like to get a sense of what is a good deal on leasing. Long story short the best offer I got: 2003 ivory pearl/willow, automatic, premium package, 39 months, 15k miles/year, cap cost $34,345 (MSRP), $529/month plus tax, out of pocket is first month, tag, title and $550 bank fee.

Also, here is the deal I got for the 2004 ivory pearl/willow: add tire/wheel package, cap cost $35,315, everything else the same, $545/month plus tax.

I'm a little concerned that the price for the 04 seems too good.

How does this sound?

Also, anyone getting below MSRP on leases? Is there any reason to buy the 03 if I can get the 04?

Thanks![:D]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2003 Coupe 6MT. Sticker was 36,215. 48 month lease was $465/month and I paid $3500 prepay (tax, tags, first month payment, bank fee, etc.). The 3 year lease was approximately $540/month if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I signed my lease at the end of July. I put down $2214 for first payment and a couple different insurance plans, this did include some fee for $650 that I will get back at the end of the lease. My agreement is as follows:
$36,600 (MSRP including fed. tax)
39 months
<u><u>15,000 mil/yr</u></u>
=$638.41/mth
Looks like I got a little ripped off compared to some other deals, but I did not negotiate or trade in.

'03.5 G35sc Blk/5AT/Prem/Sport/Aero
(Pics coming soon)

·
Registered
3 Posts
w/o knowing your local market I can only offer what I got on my 6MT/Premium/Aero w/spoiler/NAV. MSRP $37815, Adj Cap Cost $32950, 48mo at $440. BUT, I SIGNED THE LEASE AGREEMENT LAST SATURDAY AND ON TUESDAY THEY CALLED AND SAID THAT MY LEASE WAS DENIED BY THE BANK AND THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO MOVE ME TO A PURCHASE. What's going on here? They had my credit score 4 days before I even stepped into the dealership and made the deal (negotiated online) and they can't get the bank to approve a 22K lease loan, but they can get the bank to okay a $33K loan? Is this just a way to get more $$ out of me? Any suggestions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts