Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Submitted this Photoshop pic to Active Tuning, who was soliciting ideas on G35 grille mods.

I'd like to know your thoughts / suggestions.

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

·
Registered
72 Posts
RJT, I just joined the forum last night and started looking around. I like the mod. Does anyone have a pic of the grill without the Infiniti badge on it?

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Good question. I haven't seen a debadged front end yet. Maybe one of our photoshop masters could have a wack at it [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
72 Posts
I may try it myself, photoshop that is, and see what happens. I will let you know if I create a pic that looks good. The reason I ask is because I saw a new Altima the other day with a grill similar to the g's without a badge on it.

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
72 Posts
I borrowed this pic from the Infiniti site and modified it. This at least gives everyone an idea of what it would look like.

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
72 Posts
sorry, it didn't upload to my site correctly, I will post it again in a little while.

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey gsuIrvine, that pic URL is local, it's linking to your C drive. Do you have the URL for the picture, I can try to put it up for you.

We'll be adding the ability to upload pictures shortly.

6-speed

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Got it GSU. I updated your previous post. That actually looks pretty good. Does anyone know if there are any holes or brackets where the logo is attached that could be a problem?

6-speed

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Isn't the logo of Mt. Fuji?

6-speed

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Good News:

Pinch 2 plastic clips in back of the grille and the logo comes right off.

The Bad News:

It leaves a big black cup shaped hole in the grille.

Guess they make it easy off/on so they can easily apply a "gold package" logo or the like.

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

·
Registered
72 Posts
rjt, I was going to say the exact same thing. I came home tonight and took the badge off and noticed a nice big hole across the 2 middle bars of the grill. So much for that idea. [xx(]

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The original picture is definitely unique, but I can't say I like it better than the original. I'm a huge fan of the grill on the G as it is and don't really see any reason to change it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

The original picture is definitely unique, but I can't say I like it better than the original. I'm a huge fan of the grill on the G as it is and don't really see any reason to change it.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I agree, I can't say I'd like it any different than it is now. It looks great the way it is, as long as it does not have any other implications (performance, etc.) Seeing as I'VE ONLY SEEN ONE AT THE DEALER!!!!

But no hard feelings to all those cars that I know are hiding out there for me to pass by and THEN and only THEN do they come around the corner so I don't get to look!

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts