Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 G37xs and would like to stop having to reinstall my phonebook entries when I change/add a phone. We have several drivers as well as different phones and it would be great to just copy them if I alter a phone rather than reinstalling them each time. Any way to do it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to be able to just add my phonebook to my car. it says to sync with bluetooth and gives me the code but never connects to my phone.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
so i tried to call contacts through the bluetooth on my 06 Gcoupe.... but it never works... it sound like you have to dial by numbers. i dont know peoples numbers. is there something i can do like sync it so i can just say "call andy" ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The system will not let you copy your numbers from the phone to the car. A safety to keep valets, techs, or even friends & family from gaining access to your contacts. It does allow you to add some numbers assuming those are numbers that you would not mind sharing with others.

·
Registered
3 Posts
By the way, Bluetooth issues are always at the phone's end. In 10 years with Infiniti, it has never been an issue with the car's Bluetooth as far as connection issues go.

·
Registered
10 Posts
so i tried to call contacts through the bluetooth on my 06 Gcoupe.... but it never works... it sound like you have to dial by numbers. i dont know peoples numbers. is there something i can do like sync it so i can just say "call andy" ?
You have to do the initial searching by name and dialing. Bluetooth can usually be used to only talk on headset. (Unless things have changed a lot)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts