Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo as I get close to ordering a 2004 6MT....I wonder about my color fav's.......

Currently I think Graphite Ext with Graphite Interior and a dark tint all round looks the coolest.....the Ti Rims match that Graphite Ext nicely and the Brembo's stand out yelling I am a road racer.

The Aero is a MUST HAVE, as is the side panel trim that breaks up this large sweeping area.

So who else agrees?

Black on Graphite is also hot looking but I have had three black cars in my life and I hate the scratches that show up.....now if you are careful then this is not an issue.

So Who out there would love to have seen the 350Z Color Pallete available for the G35 6MT? Burnt Orange anyone? Too risky for me.......but I would give anything for a G35 in that HOT Brickyard color with GRaphite interior.

Comments? [boxing]

NEPTUNE

Okay Make my own damn mind up for me!

/Neptune

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
When I was looking at the Z's instead of the G's I was obsessed with Brickyard, Le Mans Sunset Orange, and Daytona Blue. Any of those on the G would have been nice.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I'm getting black/graphite...TOMORROW!!! I don't think I've seen many ivory pearl G's running around...I think that would look good with graphite. And I love laser red with willow.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Gardiner, that thing made me really dizzy man! What is it? I am so confused. What are you implying?

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Looks like some weird green stuff.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I dont think they make green G's.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Actually Gardiner, isn't that the same color as your CRXsi? Maybe you wanted your G in a Neon Green???

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
can somebody photoshop that? I just can't seem to envision it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like the white with black leather G35s

1SICKLEX's words and comments do not reflect Lexus corp, ClubLexus nor his mother's.....

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Laser red with willow interior. Oh wait! That's what I have! [boink]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

can somebody photoshop that? I just can't seem to envision it.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
14 Posts
I picked up my car on Monday and was fortunate enough to get the color combo I wanted. The graphite/graphite gets my vote. The nav system is a hoot to play with. But, it's all about driving and I can't wait for that 1200 mile mark to click over! So far, so good!

graphite/graphite/6MT/nav/prem/aero/FUN

·
Registered
550 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

I'm getting black/graphite...TOMORROW!!! I don't think I've seen many ivory pearl G's running around...I think that would look good with graphite. And I love laser red with willow.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[jump2] [jump2]

Cheers Sav and 1sicklex.. IP does look great with graphite... [rockon]

I love my G ssssoooo much....[:D] Let me go outside and look at it again. ahhhhhhh....how refreshing... I am really addicted [^]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm tellin ya...Diamond Graph|Graph!! The Graphite/Titanium looks great on the inside...Diamond Graph is just the right color on the exterior and looks very classy...Not too dark...Not too light...I went over this color combo thing a million times in my head...[hypno]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think this car looks good in any color, but for me it's Diamond Graphite all the way. I actually wish it were just a hair darker, but I love it!

As for interiors, graphite looks better with the titanium and is more sporty -- but willow is a little more luxurious IMHO. Also makes the interior look a little more spacious and keeps the car a tad cooler. Just a little harder to keep clean.

In summary, DG on the outside, either one on the inside.

-Ken

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I see the worry about the color guys. I needed a black car, my last car (3000GT) was Glacier White (3 stage white pearl with a hint of blue), so IP was out of the question even though it is gorgeous. I love the red, but for me it is just to cliche to have a "red sports car" (but that is just me). I have never been big on silver colors. The CB could have been a tad bit darker for my taste. And Diamond Graphite is probably my favorite, but I wasn't about to wait 8 months for it when I could have had black in one and a half.

But truthfully, the car is gorgeous in any color. But I still spend more time thinking about the driving experience than the beauty of it.

| 6MT Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | Navi | Alum. Peds | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was just thinking the other day that I had gotten the wrong color combo (Graph/Graph) as I have fallen for the white and the blue because of this forum and seeing them on the street. But then I washed my car and fell in love again.[:D]

If I was to get a second one, it would be white.

6MT Coupe - Diamond Graphite - everything but nav

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Graphite Graphite definitely gets my vote....I saw the IP color at the dealer but never been interested in Whites......still I think it would look nice with a very dark tint.

Now I guess the ultimate answer is based on what you previous car colors is.....or whether you have a complete dislike for cleaning a car....

/NEPTUNE

Okay Make my own damn mind up for me!

/Neptune

1 - 20 of 24 Posts