Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends advised me to not lower the windows in order to conserve the factory smell as long as possible. I have to admit that it has truly helped allot, as my car still smells brand spanking new, but I have been tempted from time to time to open the windows and sunroof and just cruise with the breeze! Can any of you state how long your factory smell lasted?

PS: I love how the rear windows lower completely into the door!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Where I live, it's in the mid 80's with a bright beautiful sun. There's no way in hell I'm leaving the windows up and the sunroof closed. I loved the smell of the car when I first bought it, but that's just too much enjoyment.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Where I live, it's in the mid 80's with a bright beautiful sun. There's no way in hell I'm leaving the windows up and the sunroof closed. I loved the smell of the car when I first bought it, but that's just too much enjoyment.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah same scenario here in sunny MIA. By the summer however, the smell would have gone so I will open up then. (If I have the coupe, then I'll have to wait to winter)

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts