Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 G37S. I replaced the Clutch Master Cylinder with an oem nissan part 3 weeks ago after it failed. I replaced the brake fluid and bled the line. The clutch pedal has been working great. A couple days ago, the Clutch pedal has been soft in the morning and stiffens up after 12 shifts or so. I haven't had problems shifting. Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
2008 G37S 6mt (Skyline) - Stillen Supercharger
11 Posts
oem slave cylinders will continue to fail and should be a TSB item. after my warranty oem failed again after a year. upgrade to zspeed slave cylinder and your g will survive for along time

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2010 G37S. I replaced the Clutch Master Cylinder with an oem nissan part 3 weeks ago after it failed. I replaced the brake fluid and bled the line. The clutch pedal has been working great. A couple days ago, the Clutch pedal has been soft in the morning and stiffens up after 12 shifts or so. I haven't had problems shifting. Any advice is appreciated.
Did you ever figure out the issue here? I have the exact same problem. What confuses me is that it's soft in the morning, takes awhile to rebuild pressure then is fine all day. Temperature seems like it may have an effect on the problem but oddly I can't figure out if warm/cold affects it more. I'd love to know what you did. I have an 08G35S. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts