Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am scheduled to have a 3M clear bra installed this week. It's called the "B" kit - bumper, front of hood, front fender caps, and side mirrors. Will also have the headlight savers done. Total price will be $540. I'd appreciate any feedback based on your experience with the product - pros and cons. Also, am I the only 6MT Coupe driver out there who is over 50???

Alan
Diamond graphite/graphite 6MT coupe nav aero

·
Registered
26 Posts
No Alan your not the only one that is 50 year young. I was 50 in March and My name is also Alan, but spelled different.Allan. E-mail me pictures of the clear bra when done. I saw one a Aston Martin and it look like garbage. You can see where the clear coat end on the hood, and fenders. Good luck.
P.S. Before this car I had a 2000gt custom eclipse.[jump2]
Allan
[email protected]

2003 Graphite, 5AT, Permium Pk.,Aero Pk, Performance Pk.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have seen a Clear Bra application and the car looks half shiny and the other parts looks cloudy where the bra goes. My advice..Dont' Do it..[cheers]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1 Posts
I install this kind of product, and I dislike the 3m paper. The instalation is very clean, but it can begin to fade and turn yellow by 6 to 8 months. Ask them about the warranty of the product about fade. Other wise the products install's very clean. I have a few pics that I will attach so you can see the product

hope that helps

Papa Stone
Sport tuning in PR
www.speedlabpr.com

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

Am I the only one that can't see the pics?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I don't think there are any pics to see.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
No HTTP:// in the URL. Went ahead an edited his post, I'm sure he won't mind [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Papa Stone - thanks for the response. What brand of film do you use that doesn't yellow?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts