Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone, im new to the forum. I had seen a G35 with chrome covering the black widow trim on the doors. it blended in nicely. would anyone know where to get something like that?
Thanks
Frank<font color="navy"></font id="navy">

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I thought that the chrome trim is standard on all sedans. [dunno]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you miss-undersood me, sorry maybe ill explain it better. On the photo above, on the right side drivers door window and the left side of the rear door, the black vertical part can get covered with chrome.

Frank

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
interesting... I've never seen those areas covered with chrome (at least I never noticed it). anyone have a pic? I think it could look nice. By the way, welcome to the board frankster.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'll keep my eyes peeled as well [bigeyes].

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
41 Posts
I haven't seen anything like that here in NY

2003.5 5AT Sedan/ Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather/ Sport/ Premium/ Navigation/ Aero/ Winter

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there. This is my first post on this forum usually I hang out at freshalloy. Anyway, I know what you are talking about. I was surprised myself when I saw a picture of it on the internet. It may have been cardomain. Unfortunately, I don't think I can find it now but if I do it will be posted. Can't wait for my '04 G35 Sedan come September. That will definitely one of the mods I would be interested. One of the reasons I bought the Infiniti G35 is because of the silver chrome handles and trims. [banghead]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
sanscu,

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few FA members here as well. I, on the otherhand, haven't posted there, but I do a fair bit of reading. Good luck with the wait on your G35. As many will tell you, it's not easy... [cheers]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I too have never seen that part chromed. If anyone finds a pic of it chromed out please post. I would like to see it...

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

1 - 12 of 12 Posts