Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.msnusers.com/nosg35/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

owners words:It is an aftermarket dvd/nav. The total cost for installation and parts were $3800. This includes the alpine 6.5 monitor, two headrest monitors, farenhiet dvd player,alpine dvd cd rom nav(nve 852A), two cordless headphones, monster cables, ect. I got it installed from audio experts in Ventura,Ca.
I lowered my car 1.75' front and rear with sprint springs. I orginally wanted eibach but it was only 1.1'. As far as wheels, they are 245/35/20zr front and rear. The nitrous kits is from nos with a 72 shot. But there are two other guys who are using zex with a 75 shot. The ECM is handling the nitrous with no problem. I spent $1300 for the nitrous, which included parts,labor, and 3 hours on the dyno machine to fine tune everything. The nitrous was install from a place in Camarillo, Ca called.bottleblownracing. You can check out his website at www.bottleblownracing.com

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport

·
Registered
328 Posts
wowww!!!

[jaw][jaw][jaw]

thats a sweet ass car. Too bad he hasn't got any pictures from the back because it looks liek he has a tip on the exhaust or maybe a whole exahust

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
NICE [thmsup]

I am thinking about doing just that with the non-nav area. I'd love to get a Pioneer Nav/DVD display in there that would still allow the door to open and close. Maybe something either spring loaded, or something that would be hinged to the door and swing up with it. Who know, I think I just need a project!

Sweet ride!!!

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That's really sweet! I'd love to see what kind of times this guy can get at the track.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

That's really sweet! I'd love to see what kind of times this guy can get at the track.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I second this...SWEET ride G.

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
68 Posts
nosG35 is a member of G35 driver. He removed his factory muffler, left the resonator on and just put a tip back on. the problem was the variable capacity muffler can sometimes affect the airflow when the nitrous is on and screw the A/F ratio up. this has not been proven in our cars however, but IMO is a cheap dose of preventive medicine.

contact him over at G35Driver.com

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice. And pretty tasteful 20's. How did you find the kit that gives you side-view mirrors with signal lamps? What about the mesh grill inserts?

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
41 Posts
I definitely like it. Tastefully done[thmsup]

2003.5 5AT Sedan/ Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather/ Sport/ Premium/ Navigation/ Aero/ Winter

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can you tell me where you got those side mirrows with the turn signals in them

Scott
2003 G35 Sedan
Everything but Nav and Winter Package

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

does anyone know if that dash tv is after market? i did not get the navi system and i want what that guy has!

directly after the link it says the following:

"owners words:It is an aftermarket dvd/nav."

now it took me about an hour and a half to find that information, so it is a good thing you asked that question instead of spending a whole hour and a half just to find that info. and to think, the info. you requested was right there in the first line of the post... gosh [irk]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
thanx, i was JUST making sure, because i was looking at the photo's and it looks like the stock one kind of, anyway im going to stop by a few stores today and see what they can do.. i WANT it, ill post pictures later.. i plan on taking my digtial camera to the store and taking photo's of tv's and head rest tv's to get your opinions.. thanx in advance

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Briliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/
Mods:
K&N Air Filter</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

thanx<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I wasn't trying to be helpful. I was trying to be sarcastic and imply that you post needlessly a majority of the time, and that you could have found the answer to your question in the first line of the post. But, like a lot of things, I guess you didn't catch onto that~

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
818 Posts
Ouch....Lipps ain't puttin up with ANY BS...[fight]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
somebody needed to do it [boxing]

·
Registered
9 Posts
HEY BUDDY, HOW EXACTLY IS THE RIDE WITH THOSE SPRINTS? IS IT A HARD RIDE ? CAN YOU REALLY TELL THE DIFFRENCE? THANKS rx

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

http://www.msnusers.com/nosg35/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

owners words:It is an aftermarket dvd/nav. The total cost for installation and parts were $3800. This includes the alpine 6.5 monitor, two headrest monitors, farenhiet dvd player,alpine dvd cd rom nav(nve 852A), two cordless headphones, monster cables, ect. I got it installed from audio experts in Ventura,Ca.
I lowered my car 1.75' front and rear with sprint springs. I orginally wanted eibach but it was only 1.1'. As far as wheels, they are 245/35/20zr front and rear. The nitrous kits is from nos with a 72 shot. But there are two other guys who are using zex with a 75 shot. The ECM is handling the nitrous with no problem. I spent $1300 for the nitrous, which included parts,labor, and 3 hours on the dyno machine to fine tune everything. The nitrous was install from a place in Camarillo, Ca called.bottleblownracing. You can check out his website at www.bottleblownracing.com

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport

1 - 16 of 16 Posts